May your Christmas holiday be full of peace and joy, and maybe some extra yummy holiday treats, because God knows we need it after this year. 🙂
I always love this time of year, but this year it’s even more special to me. Maybe that sounds strange given what we’ve all gone through, but sometimes it takes a tragedy to step back and fully appreciate what we have in life. The material possessions no longer matter as much as we celebrate the holidays with our loved ones. They are what really matters in this life. Cars get old, toys break, money comes and goes, but family withstands the test of time. If that statement does not feel true for you due to turmoil in your family, then please know that your Fathom family will be here for you. I will be here for you. I don’t just want to talk about family, I want us to live it.
REFLECTING ON 2020
In spite of the pandemic, 2020 has been an amazing year for Fathom as a company, and I am grateful beyond measure. As I searched for the words to express my gratitude, I realized that there are no words that could ever fully express my feelings. I am truly honored and humbled to serve each and every one of you.
Fathom has continued to grow at such an incredible pace, and we are not blind to the reason for our growth and success. We thrive because YOU have chosen to be a part of our family. Our success is your success. I’d love to share a few of our exciting accomplishments for Fathom in 2020:
- After 2 years of hard work, Fathom went public on the NASDAQ.
- Fathom ranked as the #1 small cap IPO for 2020.
- Our stock grew from $10 on July 31st to over $36.50 (at the time of me writing this). 265% growth in just over 4.5 months.
- As of Q3 year over year, Fathom’s revenue grew by 74%, transactions grew by 56%, and agent count grew by 38%. Thank you for your referrals!
- We opened 4 new states in 2020, bringing us to 27 states.
- Fathom was ranked as the #11 largest independent brokerage in the U.S. and 20th largest overall.
- Fathom won the #2 spot for the “Top Places to Work” in Dallas – Ft. Worth … 4th year in the top 3!
- Fathom acquired Verus Title, a fantastic title company with a wonderful and strong leadership team.
- We hired several amazing people such as: Wendy Forsythe, CBO; Grady Ligon, CTO; Russell Lagan, VP of Recruiting; and Thomas Hubbard, Agent Services Manager; to name just a few.
- We promoted DeJane Kerr to Vice President of Operations, and Phong Nguyen to Director of Accounting Operations
- We also hired 26 new District Directors to better serve our agents.
There is so much to be proud of, but one of the things I’m most proud of is that for every discussion we make, we first weigh it against how that decision will better serve or affect our agents. We have empowered each leader in the company with this same attitude of servant leadership. Our agents and our employees come first and always will. We are not now, nor ever will be above our agents as I believe we are here to serve, not be served. This is our promise to you as we move into 2021. After all, what would Fathom be without you?
I also wanted to take this time to remember our partners like Parkmont Lending who have given so much to our agents. They have played a vital role in our company’s success and we are truly thankful for them.
There is not a day that goes by that I do not pray for this company, our agents and those chosen to lead Fathom into the future. May God keep you and your families this holiday season, may He protect those serving our great country abroad, and may He open our minds and soften our hearts to better serve our families, our communities, our clients, and each other.
In your service,
Chairman & CEO, FATHOM HOLDINGS INC.